The following provides more information on cookies and similar technologies and devices that may be employed by Linqia to collect Personal Information via these passive electronic collection devices.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small data file placed on the hard drive of a User’s computer. Most browsers now automatically accept cookies by default, but they can also be set so that all or some cookies are rejected automatically or accepted or rejected on a case-by-case basis at the User’s option. If User does not wish to have cookies placed on User’s computer or wishes to be notified when they are placed, User may set User’s browser to reject cookies or notify User of their use. If User rejects all cookies, User will not be able to use those parts of the Services that require User to sign in. Linqia uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including but not limited to, accessing User’s information when User signs in and keeping track of preferences User specifies while User is using the Services in order to provide a more personalized experience.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local shared objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your settings, preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data.
- Web beacons or clear pixels: Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email. They can be used for things like recording the pages and advertisements that Users click on, or tracking how well an e-mail marketing campaign performs.
- Log Files: Log file information is automatically reported by Your browser or mobile application each time You access our Website or the Services. For example, when You access our Website or Services, our servers automatically record certain information that Your web browser sends whenever You visit any website. These server logs may include information such as Your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. Linqia does not attribute the website demands stored in the log file to specific individual Users.
- Device information: We may collect information about the mobile device or computer used to access the Website or Services, including without limitation the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifies and mobile network information.
- Analytics tools: We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website and Service. These tools collect information sent by Your browser or mobile device, including, without limitation, information such as how often Users visit this site, what pages Users visit when they do so, and what other sites Users used prior to coming to this site. We use this information to analyze, maintain and improve the Website and Service.