66% of marketers run more than three campaigns a year; 42% have an always-on approach to influencer marketing
The results are in…. influencer marketing has come to the big leagues! Download the latest report now to see the trends.
Key findings from the survey include:
- 74% of marketers are using influencer content on other channels, and it’s easy to see why. 57% of survey respondents reported that influencer content outperformed brand-created content.
- 39% of digital marketers surveyed with a digital marketing budget above $500,000 plan to increase their influencer marketing budget in 2019
- Engagement is still the most important way marketers are measuring influencer marketing performance, with 89% stating this is the way they measure success
- More than 68% of marketers cite Instagram as the most important social network for influencer marketing, followed by Facebook (51%); while Snapchat remains the least important social network for influencer marketing in 2019
- 50% indicated that measuring ROI continues to be the biggest pain point in influencer marketing
The State of Influencer Marketing 2019 includes responses from 197 marketers across across a variety of industries, including CPG, Food & Beverage, Media, Retail, as well as their agencies.
Download your complimentary copy of the full report and learn valuable insights that can help inform your 2018 influencer marketing strategy.